A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes credit card payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar.
A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or interactive voice response service) and the Front End Processor or acquiring bank.
To setup PayPal ,
Explore > Integrations > PayPal Settings
To enable PayPal payment service, you need to configure parameters like API Username, API Password and Signature.
You also can set test payment environment, by settings
On enabling service, the system will create Payment Gateway record and Account head in chart of accounts having account type as Bank.
Also it will create Payment Gateway Account entry. Payment Gateway Account is configuration hub from this you can set account head from existing COA, default Payment Request email body template.
After enabling service and configuring Payment Gateway Account your system is able to accept online payments.
AUD, BRL, CAD, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MYR, MXN, TWD, NZD, NOK, PHP, PLN, GBP, RUB, SGD, SEK, CHF, THB, TRY, USD
- Login to paypal developer account, PayPal Developer Account
- From Accounts tab. create a new business account.
- From this account profile you will get your sandbox api credentials
- Login to PayPal Account and go to profile
- From My Selling Tools go to api Access
- On API Access Page, choose option 2 to generate API credentials