The student Log will act as a Student Diary, wherein, all their logs and other notes can be recorded.
A student log can be used to record the student’s performance in General, Academic, Medical or Achievement terms.
To access Student Log, go to
Home > Education > Student > Student Log
- Academic Year
- Academic Term
- Student Batch
2. How to create a Student Log
- Go to Student Log List and click on New.
- Enter the Student ID. The moment you do this, the name of the student will automatically be fetched.
2.1. Additional Options while creating a Student Log
- Type: You can enter the type of the Log that is being created for the student. A student log can be a General, Academic, Medical or Achievement log. Following are some examples wherein you can make a log for the student:
- General: If the student was extremely well behaved during the entire day or if they were sleeping during the class.
- Academic: If a student gets a full score in a surprise test, or if they get a very bad score.
- Medical: If the student was found not having their lunch, or if they complained of some other medical issue.
- Achievement: If the student scored a goal for the team in a football match.
- Date: You can select the date on which the log was entered.
- Academic Year: You can select the academic session for which this log is being made.
- Academic Term: You can select the term in which this log is being recorded.
- Program: Select the Program under which the student is enrolled.
- Student Batch: Select the batch of which this student is a part of.
- Log: This field will have your note of log for the student.