Simpel ERP provides an integration with Google Calendar in order for all users to synchronize their Google Calendar Events with Simpel ERP.
How to set up Google Calendar Integration
In order to allow a synchronization with Google Calendar, you need to authorize Simpel ERP to get Calendar Events data from Google. Google Calendar Integration is set up with the following steps:
- Create OAuth 2.0 Credentials via Google Settings.
- In the Google Calendar list, click on New. Enter Calendar Name and the User for whom you want to sync and then save it.
- Depending what data you want to sync, you can select following
- Pull from Google Calendar – Syncs all event from Google Calendar to Simpel ERP.
- Push to Google Calendar – Syncs all event from Simpel ERP to Google Calendar.
- Now click on Authorize Calendar Access to authorize Simpel ERP to get Calendar Events data from Google.
- Once Authorized, you can manually sync Google Calendar Event or let Simpel ERP sync Google Contacts daily.
How to use Google Calendar Integration
Creating an Event in Simpel ERP
- Once Google Calendar Integration is successful, all the events created in Simpel ERP will be synced if
Push to Google Calendaris checked.
- Creating an Event in Simpel ERP
- Deleting an Event in Simpel ERP
Syncing Events from Google Calendar
- Once Google Calendar Integration is successful, all the events in Google Calendar will be synced if
Pull from Google Calendaris checked.
- Syncing Events from Google Calendar to Simpel ERP